- Maxi Kombi Sinko is a high-capacity machine built on a 4-axle chassis, of which 2 rear axles are friction steered. In that way this machine has a small turning ratio.
- This machine is an all-in-one unit meaning that both melting and production are done with this unit. No need for separate preheater truck.
- There are four preheaters for melting and one production tank. Pumping of melted thermoplastic is done from the preheaters into the production tank. This makes it possible to find the optimal melting- and melting cycle for high output.
- The production tank is equipped with loading cells in order to follow and reporting the ongoing consumption of thermoplastic.
- Setups for spray, extruder and Flexidot.
- A crane makes the filling of big bag material into the melting set easier.
- The control box allows automatic line system application together with pump control for accurate material flow.
- The cab is equipped so that most of the work can be done inside – safe from traffic, noise and exhausts.
|Weight, tara incl. truck||~22.500 kg|
|Weight, allowed (EU)||32.000 kg|
|Control Box||RME v2|
|Spray block||2-3 pc /side|
|Flexidot||RME V2 30-45 cm|
|Bead guns||2-3 pc/side|
|Production pump||RME 120L/min|