- Mini KOMBI is a high-capacity machine built on a 2-axle chassie.
- There are three different setups; spray, extruder or combined.
- Mini is equipped with a 2x950L melting set.
- Dual pumps on the clutch independent power take off (PTO) supplies the hydraulic functions. On each side there are applicator carriers that can be adjusted both vertically and sideways from the cab.
- The control box makes the work a lot easier and also makes the line thickness independent of the speed.
- The cab is equipped so that most of the work can be done inside, safe from traffic.
As an option Mini can be built with a special applicator for making profiled dot lines, Flexidot V2 – this option requires a wheel base of 4,3m. Also available as a 2-color truck.
|Wheel base chassis||4,0 m|
|Weight, tara incl truck||14.000 kg|
|Weight, allowed||18.000 – 21.000 kg|
|Melting set||RME 2x950L|
|Control box||RME V2|
|Extruder||RME 300-500 mm|
|Spray block||RME 2-3 pc/side|
|Flexidot||RME 300-450 mm|
|Bead guns||RME 2-3 pc/side|
|Production pump||RME 120L/min|